ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bouillon attended practice today for the first time since getting injured



Bouillon attended practice today for the first time since getting a shoulder injury“It feels good to get on the ice with the guys, even if they weren’t all there,” admitted the veteran defenseman. “I had been working alone with Scotty, our strength and conditioning coordinator. Now I just have to get my rhythm back.”Bouillon will play a NHL game tomorrow for the first time since Febuary 16th.I’m at about 75-80% of my abilities and I think I’ll likely return when I hit 95, given where we are in the season. I feel it a little when I skate but patience is key with these types of injuries. It’s always risky to rush things. We saw that last year when some tried to come back too quickly and ended making the situation worse.”Before Bouillon got injured he had scored a season high 5 goals in 51 games. He will return to play tomorrow against the lighning at 7:00pm E.T on RDS.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment