ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, February 24, 2011

COACH 'S CORNER is Coming to this Blog starting This Sunday


                As you all know, this GO HABS GO 2010-2011 Regular Season Blog has witnessed many changes and upgrades thought the season. If you didn't relize the changes the changes I will give a quick breif description of them.The First change was that I changed the background of the blog from a blank screen to a Red Curtain. The second was that I used photoshop to make my new cover image (which was changed half way through the season). The third cahnge was that I started writing scores from each game under the Articles main photo. The fourth change is that I started posting Video highlights from the Habs game and tribute videos. Which will lead to the final upgrade of the season which will be adding Don cherry's Coach's Corner to the blog.

                Coach's Corner will be shown right here on this blog a day after it's performed Live on CBC's HNIC during the first intermission. My first re-run of Coach's Corner will be this upcoming Sunday (Febuary 27th 2011) right here on this blog. The Host (in case you didn't know) is the well Know Don Cherry with Ron Meclain.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment