ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, March 25, 2010

TRAVIS MOEN BACK IN THE LINEUP


Today in Montreal the Habs announced that Travis Moen will be back in the lineup even though he just got a skate in the head that made him have to get 50 stitches.“It hit me so fast I didn’t have time to be scared,” Moen said Thursday, speaking in the team’s Bell Centre dressing room after a brief morning skate.I was unlucky to get hit, but lucky that it missed the eye – fortunate enough that nothing serious happened. I was fortunate that (the skate) missed my eye and I just got some stitches. I’m definitely happy that was the outcome.” Moen will hope to get Montreal out of this 3 game losing skid. If Montreal were to lose tonights game against the Panthers this would be Montreal's first 4 game losing streak in 3 months. But in my opinion they should win the game against Florida.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment