ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, March 18, 2010

MIKE CAMMALLERI AND MARC-ANDREI BERGERON UPDATE


Today in Montreal, Mike Cammalleri and Marc-Andrei Bergeron got the ok sign from their doctors to join their team. But the injured Canadiens said they don't want to rush it.“Seeing the team playing so well is really motivating for me because I know I can take my time and make sure I’m really ready to go before I jump back onto the ice. I was given the green light to practice, but not to play just yet,” explained Bergeron. "I find I’m more effective as a defenseman and I can bring more to the lineup, but like I’ve said in the past, I’ll play any role the coaches ask of me. I’m comfortable playing up front and I’ll play my hardest no matter where I’m playing.”Bergeron is right in a sense of not to rush it since Montreal is doing well.

“The human body is a strange thing that no one has really been able to solve and I’m certainly not the one who is going to do it,” smiled Cammalleri before hitting the ice on his own following his teammates practice. “There is no precise timeline for this kind of injury, unfortunately. I’m hoping to be back on the ice at practice with the boys on Friday, but right now I’m going to go sweat it out on my own so I can get there as soon as possible.” I think if these guys were to come back lets say Saturday,everyone will be relying on them way to much to make a big hit or get a big goal. So i think it's best for them to take their time.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment