ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, March 19, 2010

Mathieu Darche Talks about life in the NHL


Today in Montreal, Mathieu Darche talked about how it fells to in NHL for the full season.“The only full season I’ve had in the NHL was with Tamp Bay and that was two years ago,” explained the 33-year-old winger. “I got more and more comfortable as the season went on and I did my part offensively, but we finished the year in last place. Here, I’ve been able to contribute and we’re winning.” When Darche was asked if he will be taken out of the line up when Mike Cammalleri and Marc-Andrei Bergeron come back next week. He responded with:

“That’s flattering but there’s only one person who gets to decide that and that’s the coach.I’ve always said I need to just concentrate on the things I can control and the only thing I really have any control over is how I play.” The one things for sure is that he will be playing on Saturday against the Leafs.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment