ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

GUESS WHO'S BACK?


Today in Montreal, Mike Cammalleri and Marc-Andre Bergeron went to see the doctors. And guess what? They both will be back in the lineup on Wednesday when Montreal plays Buffalo."Marc-Andre and I met with the doctors this morning and we both found out that we were good to go,” announced Cammalleri. “With the regular season almost over, my top priority is to get accustomed to the speed of the game again and get myself back in game shape.” With all this attention on Cammalleri the Habs felt that Bergeron wasn't himself since the media didn't talk to him. But now he should be back to normal since the media spoke to him today.

“My knee was still a bit sore lately, which explains why I haven’t been able to work on my one-timer and why my return was delayed a little,” explained Bergeron. “As for getting my timing back, I’ve been in this game for a while so I think I will be ok. Besides, getting to play on the power play with a great player like Andrei Markov, you know the puck will always be where it’s supposed to be.” They will be back in the lineup against Buffalo on Wednesday.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment