ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, March 26, 2010

GUESS WHO'S GIVING PRICE CONFIDENCE


Today in Montreal, the Canadiens goaltender Carey Price was talked about who's giving him confidence. I can tell you one thing it's not the coaches or the players. Carey Price will tell you the rest.“The person who’s helping me the most right now is probably my dad. He’s a really down-to-earth kind of guy and I owe him a lot,”said Price. “His experience playing pro as a goalie has really helped him give me good advice and give me a boost. He knows the deal. He’s always there to help me through the hard times."

" I’d say this year, in terms of luck, I’m still waiting on that royal straight flush,” joked Price.Price has a record of 13 wins 19 losses and 5 overtime/Shootout losses. With the confidence that Price has now he will start to get more wins. That's if Jacques Martin plays him.

Written by Andrew Di Pardo


1 comment: