ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WILL AULD BE PLAYING THIS WEEK?






















MONTREAL,QUE- Yesterday night, Habs coach Jacques Martin spoke to the media about golatending. Not about the play of Price but when Auld is going to make his Canadiens debut because Price can't play all 82 games can he? "Well he would have to eat a lot of donuts," Martin joked." I think I got a game penciled in for Auld." After he made that comment one of the people in the media asked if it was going to be this week. "You guy's are good,"Martin replied to the comment. Auld will not be making his debut tonight but he may make his debut on Firday or Saturday. My guess would be Saturday because I expect that Price will play both games against the Islanders and then I think he would need a day off. So I expect that Auld will start Saturday night against the Panthers.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment