ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

CAMMALLERI TALKS ABOUT SUSPENSION
















CLERMONT, Que. - Mike Cammalleri spoke about his 1 game suspension and was un happy to be forced to miss Montreals first Regular season game. “I'm not going to pretend that I wasn't excited to open the season in Toronto because I was.The League made its decision and I’ll have to abide by it,” stated Cammalleri."The only thing for me to do now is look ahead to Saturday’s game and concentrate on that.” Mike Cammalleri played 65 games last season and had 26 goals and 24 assits.“It’s the League’s decision, and it’s something we’ll respect,” said Martin, “This now gives the opportunity to one of our young player to step up and play in the season-opener against Toronto.” That young player is Lars Eller. Eller will be taking Cammalleri's place on the top line with Andrei Kostitsyn and Tomas Plekanec.

“It’s great that I’ve had the chance to play all these different positions so far. It’s helped me learn quickly where and how I can play that’ll most help the team,” explained Eller. “I want to be there, I want to make things happen. I want to help this team win.”

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment