ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LEBLANC TO MAKE HABS DEBUT AT THE BELL CENTRE


Today in Brossard Quebec, Habs head Coach Jacques Martin announced the Habs starting lineup for the Habs first pre-Season game. One of the big names that is involved in that list is Louis Leblanc. Leblanc was drafted in 2009 by the Montreal Canadiens 18th overall but now it's his time to shine and the Funny thing is he's not Nervous.“I don’t feel nervous. I’ll rest up today and I won’t spend too much time thinking about the game tomorrow. I’m not going to change my preparation; I’ll just keep doing what I always do,” he said. “I’m really excited to play my first game with the Canadiens. I have an amazing opportunity in front of me here. I worked hard at rookie camp before getting to the big camp and I think that being part of the lineup tomorrow is a reflection of that.”The puck drop for the Canadiens first Pre-season game (Vs Boston) will be at 7:38 pm E.t and 4:38pm Pt on RDS.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

The roster for Wednesday night's opener against the Bruins:

Goalies: Carey Price and Curtis Sanford

Defencemen: Jaroslav Spacek, Josh Gorges, Hal Gill, Yannick Weber, Jarred Tinordi, Frédéric St-Denis.

Forwards: Tomas Plekanec, Michael Cammalleri, Benoit Pouliot, Maxim Lapierre, Travis Moen,Tom Pyatt, Jeff Halpern, Louis Leblanc, Gabriel Dumont, Aaron Palushaj, Benjamin Maxwell,Andrew Conboy.

Scratches from Team A: Ian Schultz, Olivier Fortier, Sébastien Bisaillon, Dave Urquhart.

No comments:

Post a Comment