ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kovalev has a few tricks in store for tonights skills competition



This years All-Star game everyone expects Kovalev to pull of some great moves in the breakaway relay.“I just do whatever comes to mind once I touch the puck. The thing is, the more I think about it, the worse it gets,” said Kovalev.I don’t think that’s going to win it here, though.You’ve got to at least break into triple digits to have any chance at all,” he admitted.Kovalev said he does not need to practice what he's going to do tonight,that was no surprise to Komoserk.“My money is on Kovy,” revealed Komisarek, who like all 36 All-Star skaters will have his own try in the shootout. “I’ve seen this guy pull moves in practice that will leave your mouth hanging wide open. I think when he was born he came out stickhandling, so Kovy doesn’t need to practice for it. With his talent and skill the puck just sticks to his blade.”The skills competition will be tonight at 7Pm E.T on CBC.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment