ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, November 8, 2010

HABS PLACED BOYD ON WAIVERS






















Today in Montreal, Jacques Martin announced that Dustin Boyd has been placed on Waivers.“We’ve currently placed Dustin Boyd on waivers. With no injuries and a full roster, it’s been hard to find a spot for Dustin to fill in and contribute. Right now we’re just going to see what happens but at this moment we have no intention of sending him to Hamilton,” Canadiens’ head-coach Jacques Martin said. Boyd has played 9 games so far this season and has 1 goal.“I’m still trying to fit into the system here and create some form of consistency for myself. I had a good camp at the beginning of the year, but since the regular season started I’ve been out for five games and when I’ve played, the bounces weren’t really going my way,” admitted Boyd

“It seems like the top six is pretty set though, so I’m just looking to stay positive and a find a role to fill where I can offer something to the team.” Boyd is expected to play against the Canucks tomorrow night.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment