ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Saturday, May 16, 2009

LEMAIRE COULD BE THE NEXT CANADIENS COACH


When Lemaire was asked: If he has been talking to teams about coaching:Lemaire reasponded:"I'm talking to a few teams.I don't know where I'm going to end up or what I'm going to do. I'm just going to find what's comfortable." When asked if he'd consider returning to Montreal to coach the Habs, he told the St. Paul Pioneer Press he wasn't thinking that far ahead just yet."I won't start to mention any teams because I'm still under contract in a way," he told the paper. "But I'll be looking for a job. I don't know what type, but I'll be looking." In 15 seasons as an NHL head coach, Lemaire compiled a 540-414-177 record and led the Devils to a Stanley Cup in 1994-95.

These questions about who will coach the Canadiens? What new player will the Canadiens get? Will all be answerd during the off-season.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment