ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Laraque took place in the Canadiens full practice yesterday morning


Georges Laraque skated with his teammates yesterday for the first time in a long time. “It felt really good to be back on the ice. It had been already almost a month. I almost started feeling like I was a member of the media I was watching my teammates play for so long,” said Laraque, who has been out of the lineup since Boxing Day. “I won’t be back this weekend. I’m probably still two or three full-contact practices away from being back in the lineup and playing in a game.”Laraque kept things light about their 4 game losing streak on Saturday morning by joking around with Alex Kovalev and he was practicing being a defender in the Practice.“Who knows I could be the next P.K. Subban,” laughed Laraque. “I also figured that if I let Kovy deke me out a few times, it will get him pumped up for this weekend or worst case provide him with a blooper reel for his next instructional DVD.”Laraque is still dought-full for today's game, as the Canadiens will look to win 2 in a row once again.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment