ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Saturday, June 23, 2012

HABS DRAFT GALCHENYUK & 6 OTHER PLAYERS



















                  Over the course of the last 2 days, Mar Bergivan has been a busy man. The Habs had the 3rd pick in the draft and they decided to draft what they despiretly needed, a big center in Akex Galchenyuk (who recently suffered a knee injury)."I knew what kind of skill I have, what kind of player I am," said Galchenyuk. "I'm just going to keep working hard. I played a couple of games at the end of the year and showed what I am capable of doing, I went to the combine and showed them my knee is no concern and there are going to be no issues." Galchenyuk went on to say that he will be taking French lessions in a couple of days. The other 6 picks for the Habs in the draft were, Collberg (2nd round), Thrower (2nd round), Bozen (3rd round), Vail (4th round), Hudon (5th round) and Nystrom (6th round).

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment