ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Sunday, September 4, 2011

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BULLDOGS

Its been 1 month since the my new about the Hamilton Bulldogs came out. So I am here today to remind you about the blog.It's a blog that  will (over the course of the season) be giving you monthly updates on the Hamilton Bulldogs. I will be writing about 2 games a month and summarizing the rest in 1 post. But during the Playoffs, I will be writing about every game. This blog that I am telling you about is just the second Blog on Blogspot.com (BLOGGER) to focus mainly on the Hamilton Bulldogs. Which means that there will be no more Hamilton Bulldogs updates on this blog.  To visit this blog just click on the link below.

Enjoy my new blog!

www.hamiltonbulldogsahl.blogspot.com

P.S. The Bulldogs just released there new schedule you can check out there schedule from this link http://hamiltonbulldogsahl.blogspot.com/2011/09/hamilton-bulldogs-2011-12-regular.html

No comments:

Post a Comment