ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, August 21, 2009

PRICE EAGER FOR THE START OF THE 09-10 SEASON


In Carey Price's rookie season, it's seemed like Price was meant to be a great goaltender. But the next season was a different story. He went from being a goalie that being compared to Dryden and Roy to a goaltender that can't get out of a slump. Price talked about his first 2 season's and he said it's a learning experience. "It's definitely been a learning experience so far in the NHL," said Price. "I think I've learned a lot more lessons in my first two years than a lot of goalies would have learned anywhere else in six years."

In game 4 of the series between Montreal and Boston, the Canadiens were down 4-1 and Price raised his arm's when' the Hab fan's jeered him just like Patrick Roy."We had two frustrated parties and maybe the choices weren't the best, but you know, it's going to happen," said Price. "Sometimes I'm going to get it, sometimes a player shouldn't give it back but sometimes it happens." Price also said that he is ready to move on."I don't think I've ever been put in a situation that I can't handle," Price said. "I've never backed down from a challenge and this year I'm not going to start." So now we will wait for October to see if Price will get the result's he's looking for.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Andrew amazing blog. Wow I'm amazed at how good this blog is. Keep working hard at your blog and it will alway's look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete