ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Interview With Mike Cammalleri


With Cammalleri being a new Canadiens player, we don't know much about him. So this interview that Shauna Denis from Canadiens.nhl.com did will get you to know a little bit about Cammalleri.

Interview with Cammalleri below:

What would you want your theme song to be if you could choose?
Probably “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor – the Rocky theme song.

What’s the most embarrassing song on your iPod?
Lady Gaga – Poker Face. It’s not a bad tune though!

What’s the best cartoon of all-time?
Alvin and the Chipmunks. I was all over that as a kid.

What was your favorite cereal as a kid?
Either Fruit Loops or Frosted Flakes and I liked them both pretty equally.

Did you have any special skills as a kid?
Not really, but I played almost any sport you could imagine – soccer, baseball, basketball, golf; I played everything.

You played out in L.A. so tell us, who’s the most famous person in your address book?
I have a few, but I probably shouldn’t sell them out and name any names!

How many people do you know who have stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
I’m not sure, but I’d guess probably four.

Who do people say you look like?
Lately I’ve been getting the guy from The Tudors [Jonathan Rhys Meyers] a lot, actually.

If you could meet anyone, past or present, who would you pick?
Tough call, but I’d probably go with Van Morrison. I’m a big fan – he’s got such a cool mix of soul and blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment