ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Sunday, March 13, 2011

PACIORETTY'S HOME













                 After getting a Concussion and a fractured vertebra, Pacioretty was sent home by doctors at the Montreal general Hospital in a neck Braise. After being sent home Pacioretty talked about the support he was getting from Fans.“I sincerely appreciate all of the support that I have received since my injury,” Pacioretty said.“I was disappointed that the NHL did not suspend Zdeno Chara. However, I have no desire for him to prosecuted legally. I feel that the incident, as ugly as it was, was part of a hockey game.I understand that this is not my decision. I have respect and admiration for the authorities in Quebec. I simply wanted to make my opinion clear.”Pacioretty is expected to be out for the remainder of the season and the Playoffs with this Injury.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment