ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, August 13, 2010

THE 2011 HERITAGE CLASSIC JERSEYS


This month, The NHL announced that there would be a heritage classic on February 20th 2011 in Calgary at McMahon Stadium. The teams that will be playing are the Flames and Habs. This Heritage classic will mark the first outdoor game in Canada since 2003."I was here at the Olympics in '88.I remember one day being out at the bobsled track completely dressed for winter. By the middle of the afternoon, I couldn't get the stuff off fast enough. And as soon as I got it off, I had to put it back on.If the weather isn't so good for an hour or so, just wait. It will change," Bettman said.

The Jerseys the Habs will be wearing in this classic game is there home jersey from home games between 1974-75 and 1995-96. As for the Flames they will wear there road jerseys from the 70's and 80's.


Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment