ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PLAYOFF PREVIEW: BERGERON KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES


Today in Montreal, Bergeron talked about what it takes to be create a upset.“I know there are people who are saying we won’t last long in the playoffs, but I really am confident we can win this,”Bergeron said.“In 2006, before we played the Red Wings, I didn’t have this kind of faith.Before that series, I thought maybe we could battle and play with them, but I never would’ve believed it could have gone the way it did. Eventually, we just took control and beat them. I know now that anything really is possible.” The year Bergeron is refering to is when he was on the Oilers and finished in 8th and went all the way to the Stanley Cup final. But unfortunately they lost to the Hurricanes in 7 games.

So in my opinion, if Montreal plays with the amount of confidence that they sound like they have I think they will win the series against the Capitals.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment