ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Thursday, August 11, 2011

KOSTITSYN SPEAKS OUT AGAINST HIS HEAD COACH
















                   Two months after signing a 1 year contract, Andrei Kostitsyn spoke to the media about his head coach (Jacques Martin). It was far from positive."I can't guess about next season," Kostitsyn told Goals.by. "My relationship with the coach is not too good." Kostitsyn even went on to blame Martin about his inconsistent play."It wasn't me who started to play badly," Kostitsyn explained to Goals.by. "It's just that I was being put into (the) third and fourth line...I've tried talking to (Jacques Martin) more than once. But he doesn't care."Kostitsyn did say that he is not thinking about changing teams... All he wants is Martin to be fair.  This season is expected to be the last season Kostitsyn will spend on Montreal due to his problems with his coach.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment