ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CANADIENS DEAFEAT THE CANUCKS 3-2


Last night in Montreal, the Canucks were looking for there 8th straight win with a victory over Montreal. But that didn't happen due to amazing goaltending by Jaroslav Halak (who made 45 saves on 47 shots in the 3-2 victory)."I tried to do my best," added Halak. "You need to get lucky on some shots and that's what I was." S.Kostitsyn, M.Lapierre and T. Plekanec all scored for Montreal in the victory. All the goals scored by Montreal were on 5 on 5. Which means this is the first time in 11 periods since Mike Cammalleri scored that the Canadiens had a atleast a goal that's on 5 on 5."With Cammalleri out,others have to step up," said Sergei Kostitsyn. "I think I have to play like that every game, especially with Andrei and Cammalleri out." The Canadiens next game will be on Thursday against the Bruins on RDS and NESN.

Written By Andrew Di Pardo

No comments:

Post a Comment